Dear HRDs ,
Our web-based reporting of HRVs is now ready for use, cases could be Civil, Political, Econonic, Social and Cultural rights violations.
To access , please click on this link:
OR for a step by step access
1. Go to PAHRA website : philippinehumanrights.org
2. See revolving scroll of various colors on the upper right side of page, between ” search menu bar ” and logos of Forum Asia/FIDH and OMCT
3. Wait for a while for the RED colored box to appear : the box is tagged as HR ALERT and then click
4. The page contains a brief explanation on the CSO-PIMM
5. Scroll down and the Reporting Form is ready for use
If HRV IS ONGOING and need emergency attention — please call or text our
MOBILE HOTLINE NUMBER is 0928-713-1519
Brief background of the CSO-PIMM:
Early this year PAHRA, PHILRIGHTS and TFDP launched the CSO-Peoples Intervention and Monitoring Mechanism (CSO-PIMM). Its mandate is of a comprehensive and systematic monitoring of civil, political, social, economic and cultural rights violations perpetrated directly by the State or authorized by the State.
1) Facilitate an effective and efficient institutionalized and well coordinate monitoring of violations
2) Develop a comprehensive updated statistics in a centralized repository readily available for all
3) Come up with analysis of processes and factors contributing to the violations and impunity
4) Facilitate/directly provide systematic and programmatic quick reaction response including para-legal/legal services, relief/immediate intervention and rehabilitation/long term response
5) Pro-active and coordinated local, national and international campaigns towards prevention of and breaking impunity
For any inquiries and comments , please call PAHRA office at 436-26-33.
justice and Human Rights for All!
All submissions are republished and redistributed in the same way that it was originally published online and sent to us. We may edit submission in a way that does not alter or change the original material.
Human Rights Online Philippines does not hold copyright over these materials. Author/s and original source/s of information are retained including the URL contained within the tagline and byline of the articles, news information, photos etc.