[Announcement] KAMP is currently in need of two (2) vibrant campaigners
KAMP is currently in need of two (2) vibrant campaigners
The Kampanya para sa Makataong Pamumuhay (KAMP) is a network of organizations that have come together to campaign for a life of dignity for all. For the past three years, it has built its constituency around the campaign for Transformative Social Protection agenda which include, among others, demands for secure and guaranteed employment, humane housing and universal healthcare. It is also developing its advocacies on living pension for the elderly, right to food and farmers’ insurance, as well as the de-privatization and de-commodification of essential services such as water and power.
KAMP is currently in need of two (2) vibrant campaigners to carry out its one year program:
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CAMPAIGNERS (2)
As campaigners, each one is expected to assist the KAMP Secretariat and Agenda Groups in developing and executing their plans. In general, they will support KAMP in conceptualizing and strategizing its campaigns and advocacies, including lobby and network building, direct actions, and media work associated with the implementation of the KAMP’s programs.
The Campaigner/s shall work closely with the Coordinator and the member of the Working Group who is in charge of a particular Agenda. In particular, He/She:
1. Helps in conceptualising ideas and plans for the effective implementation of KAMP’s campaigns and advocacies;
2. Works closely with the Agenda Groups and assists the groups in implementing their particular plans;
3. Writes position papers on specific issues related to KAMP works;
4. Drafts and circulates press/media releases, statements, media advisories and strengthens relations with the media;
5. Performs other tasks as designated and delegated by the Coordinator and the Lead Convenor.
1. With strong coordinative and networking skills
2. With technical skill in writing position papers, press releases and interest in media work, including social media;
3. Can perform multi-tasking under minimal supervision;
4. Has the ability to work under pressure and flexible schedule
If interested, please address your application to:
Kampanya para sa Makataong Pamumuhay (KAMP)
Institute of Popular Democracy
85-B Masikap Extension
Brgy. Central, Diliman, Quezon City
All submissions are republished and redistributed in the same way that it was originally published online and sent to us. We may edit submission in a way that does not alter or change the original material.
Human Rights Online Philippines does not hold copyright over these materials. Author/s and original source/s of information are retained including the URL contained within the tagline and byline of the articles, news information, photos etc.