BANGON KALIKASAN Ecology Centers
BANGON KALIKASAN Movement
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Position : Environment Advocacy Staff
Period of Contract : August – December 2012
Preferably a college graduate of an environment course
– If not, should have some environment-related experience from previous work with a non-government organization
– Should be willing to receive training on and learn more on basic environment issues and particularly on ecological resource management and organic farming
– Should be able to help in training others as well, and to perform related tasks during orientation and follow-up activities in specific areas in urban and rural barangays
– Should be articulate in Filipino and English, both orally and in writing, and can compose simple but clear reports, letters, and the like
– Should be computer-literate
– Should also be capable of basic photography and videography
– Should be willing to do other tasks related to advocacy work, including office-based tasks such as contacting, inviting or following up people or the progress / status of an ongoing activity, and the like by phone or email; or field work entailing actual visits to sites; and other related tasks on orientation, training and overall advocacy work.
PLEASE email resume to email@example.com on or before 15 July 2012.
All submissions are republished and redistributed in the same way that it was originally published online and sent to us. We may edit submission in a way that does not alter or change the original material.
Human Rights Online Philippines does not hold copyright over these materials. Author/s and original source/s of information are retained including the URL contained within the tagline and byline of the articles, news information, photos etc.