Help promote gender equality! Help fund youth camps on gender issues, sexuality and prostitution! Get your advocacy shirts from the Youth and Students Advancing Gender Equality (YSAGE-National Capital Region). All sizes at 250 Philippine Pesos (US$6)! We can ship orders.
Next shirts to come out soon will say —
1. Women are not commodities. Real men do not buy women.
2. Real men promote gender equality!
3. Men, their rights, and nothing more. Women, their rights, and nothing less.
Shirts will be given at PhP200 to surviors and to YSAGE chapters who wish to sell so that they can earn PhP50 with each shirt sold.
- Gender equality boosts development: World Bank (huffingtonpost.com)
- Gender Equality Also Have to Happen at Home (socyberty.com)
- New Facts on the Gender Gap from the World Bank (blogs.wsj.com)
- Venezuela Establishes National Offices for the Defense of Women (redantliberationarmy.wordpress.com)
- Human Rights Facts (237): Occupational Sex Segregation as One Cause of the Gender Pay Gap (filipspagnoli.wordpress.com)
- Why Women Need To Feel Like Equals In Order To Have Sex (blisstree.com)
- UN and Women’s rights: CEDAW and SC resolution 1325 (whereglobalstudentsmeet.wordpress.com)
- New UN Entity Strengthens Global Efforts for Women & Girls (prweb.com)
- US Embassy Malta: FZL organises Let’s discuss gender: National and International Perspectives (ahmadiyyamalta.org)
- Less Than Woman, Less Than Human (bilerico.com)