The Alternative Law Groups (ALG) cordially invites you to the screening of KINSE, the human rights film series of the ABS-CBN News Channel (ANC), in partnership with the Commission on Human Rights of the Philippines (CHRP) and the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, on 23 June 2011, Thursday, 600 PM at the AFP Theater, Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City.
Featuring short films by 15 notable artists in Philippine cinema today, this event, part of our continuing efforts in the Community-Based Dialogue Sessions on Human Rights Between the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) and the Philippine National Police (PNP) with Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and Local Communities project, reinforces our shared advocacy for human rights protection and promotion. Aimed at improving the human rights situation in the country by enhancing the relationship among the security forces, local communities, and civil society organizations, it is a collaboration of the ALG and its member-organizations with the CHRP, AFP, PNP, Ninoy and Cory Aquino Foundation (NCAF), and Hanns Seidel Foundation of Germany (HSF).
We look forward to your presence as an expression of support for these two important and complementary initiatives that raise awareness, generate discussion, and urge positive action.
To request for information and free tickets, please contact Ms. Carol Pajaron by June 21, 2011 via 0918-94700996.
Thank you very much.
Very truly yours,
ATTY. MARLON J. MANUEL
Alternative Law Groups (ALG)
- [Event] Basta! Run Against Torture (BRAT V) – United Against Torture Coalition (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- [In the news] Church sues Gloria Macapagal Arroyo on slays – INQUIRER.net (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- [Event] 3rd National Human Rights Training Program (NHRTP) (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- [Off the shelf] Anti-Torture Act of 2009 Digest by Balay Rehabilitation Center (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- [Statement] Stop harassing human rights defenders, stop vilifying peoples’ organizations in Central Luzon – HRD-Pilipinas (hronlineph.wordpress.com)