[Video] Overcoming Psychological Torture- www.irct.org
Overcoming Psychological Torture.
The winner of the 2011 IRCT micro film competition aims to show the lasting psychological effects of torture on the victim. Tom Erik Douglas Smith, the author, created a slightly uneasy and haunting feel to the film that will stick with the viewer. He also left room within the symbolism for the viewers to interpret in their own way. It is filmed entirely in stop motion animation.
Film title: Overcoming Psychological Torture
Written and animated by Tom Erik Douglas Smith
- [Video] IRCT’s advocacy video for June 26 International Day in support of victims of torture (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- IRCT joins call to end acts of violence and related human rights violations based on sexual orientation and gender identity (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- [Event] Pannel Discussion and Audio-Visual Exhibiton Climate Change (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- Program for Torture Victims celebrates 31st anniversary (lexdih.wordpress.com)
- [In the news] Human rights advocates hold seminar with NGOs on new anti-torture law- www.zamboangatoday.ph (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- The journey (endlesslyrestless.wordpress.com)
Pingback: [Off the shelf] Anti-Torture Act of 2009 Digest by Balay Rehabilitation Center | Human Rights Online Philippines
Pingback: [Event] Nothing can justify torture under any circumstances! With the OMCT, sign the Manifesto! | Human Rights Online Philippines