[Announcement] Balay is looking for 2 Social Workers / Psychosocial Staff based in Metro Manila
Please submit your applications on or before January 31, 2020
We are looking for 2 Social Workers / Psychosocial Staff based in Metro Manila:
One (1) Community Based and one (1) Center based for a Three Year Project entitled Following the Child.
1. Licensed Social Worker
2. Minimum of one-year experience in doing case management especially for Children in Conflict with the Law and Children at Risk
3. Ability to communicate effectively both in oral and written form in English, Filipino and Cebuano
4. A strong human rights commitment
5. Can work in team with minimal supervision
6. Can work under pressure
7. Willing to travel in remote areas
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Letter of intent (please include relevant experiences)
Interested applicants may submit CV and Letter of Intent to Ms. Josephine Lascano – Executive Director, Balay Rehabilitation Center and send to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not duplicate your applications and attached both documents in one email only. Put HRMD and the position you are applying for as subject of your email (e.g. HRMD: Project Manager). Shortlisted applicants will be contacted thru mobile and/or email. PLEASE NOTE that applications sent through Facebook will not be entertained.
All submissions are republished and redistributed in the same way that it was originally published online and sent to us. We may edit submission in a way that does not alter or change the original material.
Human Rights Online Philippines does not hold copyright over these materials. Author/s and original source/s of information are retained including the URL contained within the tagline and byline of the articles, news information, photos, etc.