MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION OFFICER
We are Alyansa Tigil Mina (ATM), an alliance of mining-affected communities and their support organizations, challenging the aggressive promotion of destructive large-scale mining in the Philippines. As a national campaign, we are working with more than a hundred local and national groups.
We are looking for someone who will lead our communication and media work as a full-time staff.
We need someone who will:
- Be responsible for the production and coordination of communication materials for campaigns and advocacy projects such as articles, stories, publications and similar information resources.
- Manage and maintain our website and other social media platforms
- Coordinate with individuals and organization on the collection, archival and retrieval of media and communication resources
- Assist in research work and other field documentation requirements
- Work with our media partners and coordinate campaign actions and events
If you are:
- A graduate of any communication or community development courses or any related
- Experienced in a similar role in preparing media content and working with media
- Familiar with social media, blogging and website maintenance;
- Interested on issues around the environment, natural resources, indigenous peoples and human rights;
- Computer literate on office/productivity systems;
- Knowledge in imaging, video or lay-out software is an advantage;
- Willing to work long hours, travel as part of the work, team player, and able to work under pressure;
- Team player
Submit resume, application letter and two sample articles to firstname.lastname@example.org on or
before Apr. 30, 2018. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Submit your contribution online through HRonlinePH@
Include your full name, e-mail address and contact number.
All submissions are republished and redistributed in the same way that it was originally published online and sent to us. We may edit submission in a way that does not alter or change the original material.
Human Rights Online Philippines does not hold copyright over these materials. Author/s and original source/s of information are retained including the URL contained within the tagline and byline of the articles, news information, photos etc.