ANNOUNCEMENT: AFAD CALL FOR EXTERNAL EVALUATORS
The Asian Federation Against Involuntary Disappearances (AFAD), a human rights network of human rights organizations working directly on the issue of enforced disappearances in Asia, is in need of an External Evaluator for its two (2) regional projects. The qualifications for the said External Evaluator include the following:
· At least 10 years of experience in project evaluation work
· Must demonstrate knowledge of qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods
· Must demonstrate knowledge and experience in the treatment of relevant cross-cutting issues
· Speaks and understands English and preferably, other languages in the Asian region
· Must demonstrate satisfactory interpersonal skills and experience in dealing with target groups and partners
· Preferably, with knowledge of human rights and development work
· Preferably, with experience in evaluation of regional projects
AFAD has allocated One Million One Hundred Sixty Thousand Pesos (PhP 1,160,000.00) as total budget for the external evaluation. This comprise of the external evaluator’s professional fee, and incremental expenses of the external evaluation, including local and international transportation costs, accommodation and meals of evaluator and of the accompanying staff in the preparatory, actual, and post-evaluation process.
Interested applicants should send a Letter of Intent and Curriculum Vitae. Please kindly address the letter to Ms. Mary Aileen D. Bacalso, Secretary-General of AFAD. Please kindly send your applications on or before 13 June 2017.
All submissions are republished and redistributed in the same way that it was originally
published online and sent to us. We may edit submission in a way that does not alter or
change the original material.
Human Rights Online Philippines does not hold copyright over these materials. Author/s and
original source/s of information are retained including the URL contained within the
tagline and byline of the articles, news information, photos etc