The Task Force Detainees Philippines (TFDP) / Alyansa Tigil Mina (ATM), is looking for qualified applicants for the following full-time, project-based positions:
1. CO Supervisor
2. Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEAL) Officer
3. SoS Officer (Visayas)
Kindly refer to the job descriptions and qualifications for each position below.
Please send your resumes and application letters to both the following emails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate in the subject header the position that you are applying for. DEADLINE of APPICATION is
June 5, 2015
(RE- ADVERTISEMENT: Those who have submitted their applications need not apply.)
Job Description for CSO Supervisor – ATM Leyte Rehab Project
· Act as CO Supervisor for the Leyte Rehabilitation Project for the said period
· Supervise the planning, implementation, monitoring and assessment of the activities of the Leyte Rehab Project
· Lead role in the administrative and financial aspect of the project for the period
· Supervision of the local activities for the rehabilitation activities
· Lead and facilitate the planning and preparatory meetings of the Leyte Rehab team.
· Prepare and finalize the logistical, financial and administrative requirements of the Rehab activities.
· Coordinate the documentation and reporting requirements of the project
· Represent ATM in provincial, regional and national activities
· Report consistently and regularly to the National Project Coordinator
· Under reasonable and justifiable reasons, other tasks maybe assigned to the contractee subject to mutual agreement.
· Work closely with the ATM secretariat and other pertinent individuals regarding other matters that will enhance the over-all execution and conduct of the Rehab activities for the period.
2. MONITORING, EVALUATION AND LEARNING (MEAL) OFFICER
Lead role in designing and implementing a monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures for the project
Ensure the timely gathering, recording and reporting of data and information during project implementation to be used for assessment, evaluation and planning exercises of the project management team
Provide feedback to the project management team on the strategies and activities of the project, as well as inputs on the efficiency and effectiveness of project implementation
Produce the monthly, quarterly and annual reports that capture and describe the progress of the project
Participate in project review activities, including planning workshops
Assist the project team and other project staff in using the M&E tools of the project
Organize and coordinate lessons generated by workshops and reviews of project work plans with partners and other stakeholders.
Facilitate documentation and reporting of assessments, program data, lessons learnt and best practices for internal and external sharing.
Coordinate with database specialist for reporting and documentation purposes
Act as a focal person for communication in the project, especially in coordinating information request and documentation of best practices for internal and external sharing.
· At least a Bachelor’s degree in public administration, community development, statistics, social or development related studies; If undergraduate, commensurate work experience in developing and managing M&E programs and interventions will also be considered.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· At least three years experience on monitoring and evaluation work.
· Very good analytical skills, and possess mature judgment combined with a proactive, energetic approach to problem solving.
· Very good English language proficiency (written and spoken)
· Good knowledge of Programme Cycle Management and Development.
· Very good communication and analytical skills.
· Must be willing and physically able to travel.
· Knowledge of information systems an advantage
· Knowledge on Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Work a distinct advantage
· Skills in graphic designing and publication management an advantage
· This position will be based in Leyte
3. CAMPAIGNS/SITES of STRUGGLE (SoS) OFFICER in VISAYAS.
· Coordinate area/field activities for local campaign work in various localities in the Visayas region;
· Provide direct support to identified activities at the area/field levels through engagement with local campaign mechanisms and local partners
· Provide support role in public relations and media activities of the advocacy project at the national level
· Coordinate with multi-stakeholders (i.e. government, non-government, businesses, and local communities) with regards to information exchange, campaign sharing, and other learning sessions
· Regular and consistent monitoring and evaluation of local activities and initiatives
· Assistance in resource mobilization requirements of local campaigns
· Must be a graduate of any social science, management or development course
· Minimum of 3 years relevant experience, with at least 1 year supervisory role
· Familiarity with NGOs and development work an advantage
· Familiarity with environmental issues, natural resources management and rights-based approach to development, an advantage
· Must be smart, articulate, fast-learner, hardworking, and good in public relations
· With excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A good team player
· Cebuano or Waray speaking an advantage
· Must be willing to be assigned in Visayas area and extensive travel within the region
Human Rights Online Philippines does not hold copyright over these materials. Author/s and original source/s of information are retained including the URL contained within the tagline and byline of the articles, news information, photos etc.