Project Development Institute (PDI) is looking for a Researcher- writer.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Researcher- writer:
1. Develop and conduct of research work of PDI
a. gather and assess stacks of statistics and other data
b. establish effective monitoring and information system and standards that can help improve results and productivity
c. monitoring of PDI projects
d. write research and project reports
2. Round up and assess information
a. establish information data bank through surveys, interviews and researches
b. carefully inspect project monitoring findings and work on coming to logical and rational conclusions
c. updates and maintains research databases
3. Shares information and findings
a. conduct literature searches
b. prepare research manuscripts and research presentations
c. participates in oral presentations, makes graphs and charts reflecting their findings
4. Perform other tasks as assigned by the Executive Director
1. Preferably a graduate of social sciences or related field
2. Have more than 3 years on work experience
3. With background in research and report writing
4. With strong organizational and communication skills
5. Familiar with the use of computer software tailored to the research/ monitoring of projects.
6. With strong multitasking abilities that may be demanded by the work
7. Manages time wisely – able to meet schedules and deadlines
Please email application letter expressing interest in the position addressed to the PDI Executive Director Aurea Miclat-Teves email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. mobile phone and/or landline contact numbers
2. curriculum vitae
3. e-copy of two (2) written papers authored or assisted in
4. two (2) character references
All submissions are republished and redistributed in the same way that it was originally published online and sent to us. We may edit submission in a way that does not alter or change the original material.
Human Rights Online Philippines does not hold copyright over these materials. Author/s and original source/s of information are retained including the URL contained within the tagline and byline of the articles, news information, photos etc.