The Philippine Misereor Partnership Inc,
is looking for a
Research and Information Management Staff
Job description and job requirements follow:
Position/Designation: Research and Information Management Staff
Reports to the National Coordinator
The Research and Information Management Staff shall provide assistance and support to the PMPI’s current program (Anti-Mining Campaign) and Thematic Task Forces (Peace, Sustainable Agriculture, Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management) in the pursuit of the network’s prioritized resolutions and concerns. Primarily, s/he shall ensure that relevant information and materials on the four priority concerns are gathered, systematically archived and packaged and developed for dissemination within the network, to the media, and the general public.
1. Develops an information and data-gathering system on the four thematic concerns of the network.
2. Conducts actual mini or table researches on the focused thematic concerns and/or provides technical support to special researches contracted by the network.
3. Drafts and circulates press/media releases, statements, media advisory, and helps in drafting major documents for the network (i.e. policy papers)
4. Ensures that local situation and experiences of partner communities are given appropriate media and public exposures at the national and international level.
5. Monitors exposures of PMPI press releases or activities in the quadri-media.
6. Develops a media directory and establishes quadri-media linkages.
7. Manages the partnership newsletter, ensures that website is regularly updated, and documents important network meetings.
8. Performs such other tasks which maybe required and delegated by the National Coordinator.
1. With at least 2 years of experience in a non-government organizations or social development related work.
2. Proficient in writing both in English and Tagalog
3. With ability to multi-task under minimal supervision.
4. With ability to work under pressure and flexible schedule
5. Computer and social media literate.
6. With technical skill in newsletter lay-outing and multi-media presentations.
7. Preferably college graduate.
If interested, please address your application to:
Ms. Yolly R. Esguerra
Philippine Misereor Partnership Inc
and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
The Philippine Misereor Partneship Inc.
2nd Floor, No. 8 Cordillera St. Cor. Ramirez St.
Barangay Doña Aurora
1113 Quezon City , Philippines
Tel. No. (02) 353- 4287
Fax. No. (02) 353- 4396
All submissions are republished and redistributed in the same way that it was originally published online and sent to us. We may edit submission in a way that does not alter or change the original material.
Human Rights Online Philippines does not hold copyright over these materials. Author/s and original source/s of information are retained including the URL contained within the tagline and byline of the articles, news information, photos etc.