Source: Task Force Mapalad FB account
Farmers who marched from Bukidnon, Davao del Norte, Davao Oriental, Negros and Batangas since June 1 urging President Aquino to complete CARPER implementation until 2014 trooped to Mendiola Bridge near the Malacanang Palace on June 8, 2012. Aquino ordered some of his cabinet members to meet with the farmers and bishops to thresh out the “doables”.
Human Rights Online Philippines does not hold copyright over these materials. Author/s and original source/s of information are retained including the URL contained within the tagline and byline of the articles, news information, photos etc.
- Aquino fails to meet land reform target (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Struggle for Land (mindanews.com)
- Mindanao farmers barred from staging protest at Cebu port stopover (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- [In the news] Farmers set march vs DAR ‘inaction’ on CARPer -MindaNews (hronlineph.com)
- March to Malacanang (mindanews.com)
- Government promises to speed up land reform (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- For Land (mindanews.com)
- Majority of prelates want full land reform by 2014 – not 2016 (newsinfo.inquirer.net)