Invitation to Launch cum Forum on a “Manual on Human Rights-based
Approach to Realizing Equal Access to Justice”, May 9, 2012, 8:30 a.m.,
Dear Friends and colleagues in the Development and Human Rights Community,
Warm greetings from the Asian Consortium for Human Rights-based to Access to Justice (HRB2J-Asia)!
In cooperation with the Commission on Human Rights of the Philippines (CHRP) celebrating its 25th year and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)-Philippines, as the Secretariat of the Asian Consortium for Human Rights-based Approach to Access to Justice (HRBA2J-Asia),Economic, Social and Cultural Rights-Asia (ESCR-Asia) is pleased to invite you to the launching-forum of the Manual on Human Rights-based Approach to Realizing Equal Access to Justice on May 9, 2012, 8: 30a.m.-11:30noon to be held at the Philippine National Police (PNP) MultiPurpose Hall, Camp Crame, EDSA, Quezon City. The objectives and expected outcomes of the launching-forum include:
1. Increased knowledge on HR-approach to realizing equal access to justice through presentation of highlight contents of the three modules (3) contained in the Manual
· Module 1 Equal Access to Justice: Situational Context and Framework
· Module 2 Human Rights Approach to Realizing Equal Access to Justice
· Module 3 Developing Human Rights-based EA2J Interventions
2. Gleaned lessons from sharing of some good practices of rights-based approaches from both government and civil society perspectives
3. Expanded perspectives, constituency and in building social dialogues on pursuing HRBA-EA2J work
The development of the Manual is supported by the United Nations Democracy Fund (UNDEF), UNDP-Asia Pacific Regional Center and UNDP-Philippines. Your meaningful participation to the said event is highly appreciated. Please find the attached tentative program. For the confirmation of your attendance and or representative, please get in touch with : (ESCR-Asia) Roderick Martinez/Coco Navarro at 4265921 loc. 114, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org; (CHRP) Atty. Marc Titus Cebreros at 9285655/9266188; (UNDP-Phil) Jennifer Ginete, at 9010232, email@example.com. We hope to see you there! Thank you.
Resurreccion T. Lao
Mr. Renaud Meyer
Ms. Loretta Ann Rosales
Commission on Human Rights of the Philippines (CHRP)
All submissions are republished and redistributed in the same way that it was originally published online and sent to us. We may edit submission in a way that does not alter or change the original material.
Human Rights Online Philippines does not hold copyright over these materials. Author/s and original source/s of information are retained including the URL contained within the tagline and byline of the articles, news information, photos etc.