1. Preferably with experience in human rights and development work.
2. At least a college graduate of the social sciences, law, and related courses.
3. With very good speaking and writing skills in English as well as competencies in information technology communications.
4. Preferably with experience in networking and consortium work.
5. Adaptable to the kind of workload a regional/international consortium demands.
6. Preferably a resident of Metro Manila, Philippines because the Secretariat is based in Quezon City, the Philippines.
7. Ready to work fulltime beginning 3 January until December 31, 2012 (the duration of the project).
Please submit a letter of application with an attached resume including a recent photo, two Recommendation Letters from former employers, and two recent works (either unpublished or published material, written or in digital form).
Deadline of submission of Applications: December 31, 2011, 5PM, Friday.
Email Application letter and attachments to:
Rm. 5 Mezzanine Floor, Manila Observatory
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants may hand carry their application letter and related documents to the above address during office hours, Monday – Friday.
ESCR-Asia, Inc., Rm.6, Mezzanine Flr., Ateneo De Manila University,
Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Philippines
Telefax: 0632 9293482
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org