[Event] I Blackout against power hike!
I BLACKOUT AGAINST POWER HIKE!
Noticed your electric bills?
It has started.
Power rate has gone up due to wrong policies under privatization and EPIRA.
Register your protest! BLACK OUT your profile pics and say…
“I BLACKOUT AGAINST POWER HIKE”
FB campaign mechanics:
All Filipinos and friends around the World-Wide Web with Facebook account and wishing to register one simple act of protest against continuing hike of power rates in the Philippines are enjoined to temporarily change their profile picture with the BLACKOUT logo (below) on October 11, 2011 from 3:00 in the afternoon to 9:00 in the evening. Let us register our voices that even as Facebookers we too are concerned NETizens and affected by the increasing power rate. Invite all your facebook friends to do an act of SOLIDARITY.
BLACKOUT AGAINST POWER HIKE!
Join the National day of action, Oct.11, 7:30-8pm National Power-OFF/Lights-OFF!
- Facebook, Twitter and BBM blackouts during riots considered by MPs (textually.org)
- Blackout: CNN, Fox, and MSNBC Ignore Thousands Of US Day Of Rage Protesters (curmilus.wordpress.com)
- By Lifting TV Blackout, Jacksonville Jaguars Expose NFL Secret (businessinsider.com)
- Blackout (fantagethebest.wordpress.com)
- Facebook and Twitter blackout during riots would ‘threaten public safety’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Recent Blackout Highlights Nation’s Aging Electricity Grid (scientificamerican.com)
- Power Back on for Most Residents Following Arizona, California Blackout (shoppingblog.com)
Pingback: AAC Micro7 | Shooter Magazine
Pingback: Particles Faster than Speed of Light Found « Plato on-line