At least P7 million have already been released to indigent families in the province for the period of January-April 2011.
Have something to report? Tell us in text, photos or videos.
In the recent 4Ps provincial committee meeting attended by Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD-8) Regional Director Letecia Diokno and Leyte Governor Jericho Petilla, the Leyte 4Ps team reported the status of releases for the conditional cash grant in Leyte.
The province tallies a total of 66, 692 registered beneficiaries from various municipalities.
The recent meeting also discussed updates on the implementation of the program and the improved database system for 4Ps by the regional social welfare office.
The DSWD reports over 8,000 beneficiaries have been de-listed from about 168,000 families identified under the program.
Read full article @ www.sunstar.com.ph
- Leyte local executives support DOST-DOH OL mosquito trap program (tuklasinnatin.wordpress.com)
- Tacloban City (lonelytraveler.asia)
- A Lovely Sunny Weekend – Tacloban City, Philippines (travelpod.com)
- Pintados Kasadyaan Festival of Tacloban City (evsuyveshenry.wordpress.com)
- Implementation of 4Ps “difficult to monitor” in Bukidnon (bukidnonews.wordpress.com)
- Fun Run: ERUF 161 RUN (cebulive.wordpress.com)
- Why the Philippine CCT Program is not a Dole Out (jennyhaygood.wordpress.com)
- The Daily Visits Continue – Tacloban City, Philippines (travelpod.com)
- 6 Iloilo towns to avail of DSWD’s community-based projects (iloilocapitolnews.wordpress.com)