CDO Now Movement chooses to stay transparent, honest | Sun.Star.
By Michael Andrew W. Yu
March 13, 2012
THOUGH its recall campaign has already been terminated, Save CDO Now Movement said it still chooses to stay on the course of transparency and honesty.
Tito Mora, spokesperson of the movement, said they did not purposely file the petition with spurious signatures just to make a point.
“Save CDO Now Movement is not just about making a point. It is about pointing to the direction of our vision of a safe Cagayan de Oro. That is where we want to go to, that is where all this leads to and that is what we want to build,” Mora said.
He said they respected the pronouncement of the city’s political leaders from “politicizing” their cause.
“We rejected the temptation to shortcut the process. We paid out of our pockets and people donated, that even just one peso was so precious to us,” he added.
Last week, the Commission on Elections (Comelec) called off some petitions for recall election filed at its offices due to “lack of budget and time.”
Read full article @ www.sunstar.com.ph



![[Press Release] CHR Must Investigate Violent Police Dismantling of Dupax del Norte Barricade | ATM](https://hronlineph.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/01/491.jpg?w=1024)
![[Press Release] FDA-Flagged Cosmetics with Mercury Content Purchased in Naga City Despite the Ban (Poseur buyer offered to serve as reseller | EcoWaste Coalition](https://hronlineph.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/01/fda-flagged-skin-lightening-products-obtained-by-the-ecowaste-coalition-from-retail-stores-in-naga-city.jpg?w=1024)
![[Featured Article] Trapped on Their Own Land: Bukidnon Farmers Struggle for Control Under ‘Agrarian Reform’ | PMCJ](https://hronlineph.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/01/fb_img_1769755368397.jpg?w=1024)
![[Campaign] Call for Donations: Free our environmental and community defenders in Dupax del Nortw | ATM](https://hronlineph.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/01/fb_img_1769411733818.jpg?w=1024)
Leave a comment