By Victor L. Camion
May 22, 2012
THE Department of Education (DepEd) in Negros Oriental confirmed that there are classrooms shortages in the ten towns of the province following the 6.9-magnitude earthquake last February 6 this year.
Andales said at least 57 school buildings were totally damaged and another 63 school buildings with 303 classrooms need repair, she said.
Read full article @ www.sunstar.com.ph
Human Rights Online Philippines does not hold copyright over these materials. Author/s and original source/s of information are retained including the URL contained within the tagline and byline of the articles, news information, photos etc.
- [In the news] Teachers, classrooms lack to meet new school year -Cebu Daily News (hronlineph.com)
- DepEd-7′s Schoolbuilding Program Allotted P64M (newsph.org)
- Teachers, classrooms lack to meet new school year (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- People changing attitude toward K-12 – DepEd (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- [In the news] Department of Education to monitor schools over graduation fee | Sun.Star (hronlineph.com)
- [In the news] Kamkem-Act urges better pay for teachers; not just ample K-12 materials | Sun.Star (hronlineph.com)
- Colleges may offer senior high courses (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Ordinary folk to monitor desk deliveries to Mindanao schools (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- [Press Release] Teachers call DEPED attention on delayed clothing allowance -TDC (hronlineph.com)
- [Press Release] TDC reminds schools on graduation rites (hronlineph.com)