9th HR PINDUTEROS CHOICE AWARDS
The HR Pinduteros Choice Awards is BACK!
The online event that recognizes human rights defenders’ online activities (Individuals and groups) that informed, inspired and mobilized the online readers to our common cause that is to promote, defend and assert human rights utilizing the internet as a tool.
Online polling and popularization of the event also hope to contribute to increasing awareness and build-up for the international HR day celebration every December 10 through encouraging the netizens to visit and learn more about human rights issues, campaigns and etc. posted and featured in different HR sites.
Human Rights Pinduteros is a name we coined referring to HR community of internet users, HR advocates, and activists (as a network) promote and defend HR and believe in HRonlinePH.com’s call to inform, inspire and mobilize our readers to our cause.
- HR Pinduteros Choice for HR NETWORK‘S POSTS
- HR Pinduteros Choice for RIGHT-UP
- HR Pinduteros Choice for HR WEBSITE
- HR Pinduteros Choice for HR EVENT
- HR Pinduteros Choice for HR VIDEOS
- HR Pinduteros Choice for FEATURED OFF THE SHELF/RESOURCES
- HR Pinduteros Choice for HR CAMPAIGNS
- HR Pinduteros Choice for HR BLOGSITE
Nominees will be chosen from the list of most-clicked items per category posted on the HRonlinePH.com site based on the number of hits generated provided by wordpress.com statistics from the period of October 2018 to October 2019.
The final tally of scores of winning posts are based on the combined online voting/polling results which will be held from the period of October 5, 2019 to November 25, 2019 at the HRonlinePH.com Facebook Page and website.
All winners will be announced and awarded on 9th HR PINDUTEROS CHOICE AWARDS NIGHT December 2, 2019, during the FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION CONFERENCE (FREEXP.CON), venue to be announced.
Human Rights Online Philippines…
Promotion and Protection of Human Rights in the Philippines through Information Resources Online
HR PINDUTEROS CHOICE FOR HR EVENT
- National ICT Month 2019 -FMA
- 2019 Metro Manila Pride March and Festival | #ResistTogether
- Heroes Hub Youth Empowerment Summit -Dakila
- Miting de Avance ng Taumbayan, May 10
- Int’l Human Rights Day Eucharistic Celebration -AMRSP
- The Great LEAN Run (TGLR) -UP SAMASA
- Day of International Solidarity Against OceanaGold Ph Inc. -SEED
- FMA Digital Rights Camp 2019
- IP Struggle and the Law: Policy Review and Film Showing -LRC
- #SampuSigurado: Miting De Avance ng Sampung #KarapatDapat na Agenda, May 8 -PAHRA
HR PINDUTEROS CHOICE FOR HR BLOGSITE
- Matang Apoy – matangapoy.blogspot.com
- Endangered Species – rodgalicha.com
HR PINDUTEROS CHOICE FOR HR NETWORK’S POSTS
- [Statement] On the arrest of environmental women activists in Manila -ATM
- [Statement] Enacted Rice Tariffication Law Will Not Resolve Food Security -PNFSP
- [Press Release] On the Violent Dispersal of Workers’ Strike of Champion Detergent Maker: ‘Hold the Company Accountable,’ DOLE Urged -CTUHR
- [Press Release] Teachers Remind DepEd: Annual Medical Check-up for Teacher Should be Free -TDC
- [Statement] WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED -PAHRA
- [Statement] Young farmer killed in Bataan over agrarian land -Focus on the Global South
- [Statement] Matindi ang pinsala ng kabastusang ito (ni Duterte) sa mga kababaihan, lalo na sa mga kasambahay -PKKK
- [Press Release] #WeTheBrave Filipino Youth Call for Sovereignty and Human Rights Vote in 2019 Polls -DAKILA
- [Statement] Families of disappeared decry Philippine government’s proposed delisting of 625 enforced disappearance cases from UN WGEID records – FIND
- [Statement] Together, let us condemn in the strongest term this cowardly act to sow terror and divide the tri-people of Mindanao -MPPM
- [Press Release] HR violations victims’ kin: No to candidates with bloody hands -CAED/ Anti-EJK Network
- [Statement] Tiraniko at sistematikong pagkitil sa kinabukasan ng kabataan ang pagpapababa ng edad sa responsibilidad sa krimen -KAISA-KA
- [Press Release] Duterte administration weighed on environmental issues -Green Thumb Coalition
- [Statement] IDEALS, Inc.’s Statement on the Lowering of the Minimum Age of Criminal Responsibility
- [Statement] Peke ang SOT Bill ng administrasyon -BMP
- [Statement] SENTRO Condemns the Killing of a Union Organizer in Cavite
- [Statement] We Won’t Be Silenced! – Lilak Statement on the Arrest and Detention of Young Women Environmental Activists
- [Statement] International Women’s Day 2019: Celebrating Hard-won Victories; Affirming the Women’s Role in the Forefront of Women‘s and Peoples’ Struggles -WMW
- [Statement] Reported revocation of PAHRA SEC registration a gag order – iDEFEND
- [Statement] We will not be silenced, we will fight back. NUJP supports alternative media group’s case vs. cyberattackers -NUJP
HR PINDUTEROS CHOICE FOR HR RIGHT-UP
- RENE BOY ABIVA
- [Tula] Ang Puting Yeso At Ang Luntiang Pisara
- [Tula] Asukal na Pula (alay sa Sagay 9)
- [Tula] Sa Panahon Ng Mga Halimaw
- [Tula] Oras Na
- [Tula] Cause I am Imelda?
- [Tula] Sa Liblib Na Nayon
- [Tula] Ulan-Dagitab
- [Tula] Manila
- JENNY LINARES
- Hindi guro ang kontrabida sa kwentong kubeta
- Para sa inang masa at mga kababayan
- VIC OBINA
- [Tula] Sr. Cresencia Lardizabal Lucero : “ halimbawa ng pananampalataya’t, pakikibaka
- NORMAN NOVIO
- Tumatagos sa Lahat ang Karapatang Pantao
- Occidental Mindoro and Ferdinand Marcos’ Martial Law
- Beking Pari Ba ‘Ikamo?
- GREG BITUIN JR.
- [Tula] Isa-isa nilang inuubos ang maralita
- [Tula] Batang Bilanggo, edad siyam?
- [Tula] Walang matuluyan, mawalang tuluyan
- RAYMART KING DELA CRUZ
- [Tula] “Katarungan sa kapirasong laman”
HR PINDUTEROS CHOICE FOR HR VIDEOS
- Four Cases of Prostituted Women in Four Minutes -CATW-AP
- Human Rights in Two Minutes (Filipino) -AIph
- Dec 3 Massacre in Lake Sebu -LRC-KSK-FOE
- Pansamantalang kapayapaan – by Protected Mode
HR PINDUTEROS CHOICE FOR HR WEBSITE