[Announcement] The Philippine Human Rights Information Center (PhilRights), a non-governmental organization, is in need of a *Research Associate*
The Philippine Human Rights Information Center (PhilRights), a
non-governmental organization, is in need of a *Research Associate*.
a) Must be a graduate of any social science or arts and letters degree
or equivalent years of experience in human rights or development work;
b) Has very good communication skills especially writing and editing
c) With at least one-year experience in research work;
d) Computer and information technology literate and desktop publishing
e) Can work with minimal supervision and a team player.
As Research Associate, the Employee shall:
1. Spearhead the institution’ s databanking activities;
2. Engage in gathering of secondary materials on the research problem
and related topics through library, internet research, among others;
3. Conduct and/or assist in conducting primary data-collection
activities like focus group discussions, key informant interviews,
etc. of identified key stakeholders, experts, etc.;
4. Process and/or organize secondary and primary data gathered;
5. Assist in writing research results;
6. Assist in disseminating research findings; and
7. Perform other tasks assigned from time to time.
Interested parties may send their (a) resumes, (b) application letter
addressed to Dr. Nymia Pimentel Simbulan, Executive Director, and (c)
sample works thru e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Josie Flores, 433-1714 or
Human Rights Online Philippines does not hold copyright over these materials. Author/s and original source/s of information are retained including the URL contained within the tagline and byline of the articles, news information, photos etc.