[In the news] IACAT warns airport personnel aiding human trafficking syndicates » Nation » News | Philippine News | philstar.com
IACAT warns airport personnel aiding human trafficking syndicates » Nation » News | Philippine News | philstar.com.
MANILA, Philippines – The Inter-Agency Council Against Trafficking in Persons (IACAT) has vowed to intensify its campaign against airport officials and personnel facilitating or aiding operations of human trafficking syndicates.
In a statement, IACAT head and Justice Undersecretary Jose Vicente Salazar warned that all airport personnel who would conspire with human trafficking syndicates would be relieved from government service and charged in court.
Read full article@ philstar.com
- Human trafficking and the airports: part I (opinyonista.wordpress.com)
- Human Trafficking from the National News to Your City (stopchildtraffickingnow.wordpress.com)
- Pimps, underage prostitutes and a twisted California dream (backstory.blogs.cnn.com)
- Human-trafficking case put over to September (canada.com)
- Pimps feed California dreams (smokesomething.wordpress.com)
- West Van woman accused of human trafficking a no-show in court (theprovince.com)
- B.C. human trafficking suspect a no-show in court (cbc.ca)
- Human Trafficking; India, USA and Philippines (hotdogfish.wordpress.com)
- [Press Release] Visayan Forum hails PH gains against trafficking in person (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- Kamloops mother feels let down by changes to the BC Human-Trafficking Office (wenswritings.wordpress.com)