Subject: Save the Children JOB POSTING for various positions – Deadline January 30 Monday
This captures positions that remain open from our December 2011 recruitment as well as new positions opened because of personal transitions and new appointments.
1. Health and Nutrition Advisor – National position in Metro Manila
2. Education Advisor – National position in Metro Manila
3. Policy Advocacy Manager – National position based in Metro Manila
4. Program Officer Child Participation – National position based in Metro Manila
5. Communications Officer – National position based in Metro Manila
6. Sponsorship Officer – National position based in Metro Manila
An ad for the Sunday January 22 was released in the Inquirer.
This email job posting provides the attachments of Statement of Interest for an interested applicant.
Our hiring and selection process will include both internal and external candidates.
Office locations for positions listed are Makati / Metro Manila for all National and Luzon/Visayas Program Office positions.
Koronadal for Mindanao Program Office positions.
The deadline for submission of applications is Monday January 30.
Include a cover letter maximum 1000 words stating wy you are suitable for this position.
Include a Statement of Interest (SOI) form
Send your application by email: HRSupport@savechildren.org
Note that we are not able to give all applicants individualizede feedback except that we schedule interview session when we have come up with a shortlist after resume screening.
Please help circulate this job posting to your colleagues.
Thank you for your support and interest.
- Traffic in Manila: A Never Ending Obstacle Course (opinionhub.wordpress.com)
- Utak Berde: Couples Shirt – The Perfect Valentines Day Gift! (utakberdedesign.wordpress.com)
- About Loadcentral (rayshoppe.wordpress.com)
- Manila promises help for ‘Jason Bourne’ (nation.com.pk)
- ‘Bourne Legacy’ to shoot in Manila (ilovemandaue.wordpress.com)
- Nationwide Globe Duo coverage eyed (sorsogoncity.wordpress.com)