CARAVAN FOR DECENT JOBS AND HUMANE WORKING CONDITION
The Church-Labor Conference, an alliance of labor organizations and Church groups, is inviting you to be in solidarity with the workers who bear the brunt of labor flexibilization (contractualization); maltreatment; unsafe working condition, especially the 21,000 workers in Hanjin shipyard in Subic.
Please join the caravan. July 3, 2011. Assembly time is @ 7am in front of NHA (QC Circle). Please bring your own vehicle and food.
At 2pm, a Eucharistic Celebration shall be held to be presided by Bishop Broderick Pabillo, D.D.
Uphold workers’ rights and dignity! We cannot be silent to the exploitation and oppression of capitalists and foreign investors.
Contact the Secretariat @ 7215916 – Francis
- [Urgent Appeal] Uphold the basic rights of HANJIN’s 21, 000 strong Filipino workforce (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- [Press Release] Hanjin still not a safe workplace – SAMAHAN (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- [Events] Church joins labor call for secure jobs, living wage – MAKABAYAN-KPD (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- [Press Release] PALEA: Good news on May 1 is PNoy declaring policy vs. contractualization (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- [Press Release] Labor in sorry state under P-Noy – Church Labor Conference (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- Taking Unions Out of the Workplace (resnikoff.wordpress.com)