We urgently need feedback coming from IPs in the respective area if they oppose the application otherwise these could be approved. Please contact me immediately at the same time ask the IPs to express their opposition in writing address to NCIP.
They can send that through me too. Others from the area can also express opposition but that should be channeled to other government offices.
My cp number: 0919-885-9941 or 0916-551-9348.
Salamat. Patuloy sa pagtanggol natin ng Sierra Madre.
Fr. Pete Montallana, OFM
List of Mining Applications Region 3, 4 (Rizal & Quezon)& 5
Click link below
- [Urgent Alert] Harassment of anti-mining rally in Cagayan (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- [Urgent Action]( Philippines ) A tribal leader of the Agta indigenous tribe shot dead, and tribal community members continue to be harassed in Dinalungan, Aurora Province (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- Urgent Reply Please. (ustamilobituary.wordpress.com)
- [Urgent Alert] S.O.S. Friends Pls help Send Appeal to P-Noy for the Immediate Release of MARIANO UMBRERO! Political prisoner suffering STAGE 4 CANCER (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- Facebook Shuts Down A Large Number Of Applications (allfacebook.com)
- [Press Release] Longest Temporary Environmental Restraining Order (TEPO) against Marcventures Mining Development Corp. First in Philippine Mining History! (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- [In the news] DENR: Higher mining fees a boon – INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- [Press Release] Palaweños report militarization in ancestral domains IPs fear killing incident due to mining (hronlineph.wordpress.com)