A practical pocket sized guide on the essentials of the Anti-Torture Act of 2009 for the use of laypersons, human rights defenders and paralegals for application on-the-ground. The easy to use digest features how-tos through the said law in bringing perpetrators to justice, seeking redress and restitution for torture survivors and their families and accessing other remedies and state obligations under the legal framework.
Click for link to read ATL_Digest_S2 final
- [Event/Announcement] Human Rights Defenders Tulip 2011- Human Rights Award call for nomination (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- [Video] Overcoming Psychological Torture- www.irct.org (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- [Statement] Personal Statement by Melissa Roxas CHR Resolution Only Serves To Maintain and Perpetuate Impunity (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- CHR statement on AFP torture caught on video and posted on youtube- Commission on Human Rights (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- [Urgent Alert] UPDATE (Philippines): Policemen who tortured a boy offers bribe, intimidates witnesses and complainants to withdraw prosecution – AHRC (hronlineph.wordpress.com)